How to reformat sata hard-drive without reformating pc

hi i just wanted to knoe how i can delete my sata-hard drive without reformating pc with windows 7 because i burned a copy of a os but i had a usb virus and i have a feeling it could have copied the virus in the cd as a palevo virus can not only spread through usb,kaaza, but also cd-rom.

Hi all,

I have a problem in my hard disk, i not able to use use safe mode option, if i try to use it, then a blue screen appears saying kernel error, one of your hardware in not working properly. My data got stuck in my hard disk. The reason to use safe mode is my sys not booting completely. Any help would be useful.

Thanks and regards

@ andrwekevin is your computer not booting in normal mode either? Was it or did it have any signs of an infection? There is malware out there that will cause both of these issues you are talking about. Please answer these questions along with the following:

1. Computer Model and Manufacture

2. Windows Version including Service Pack

3. Antivirus software used (or any other security software like firewalls)

After we get the answer to those questions we may be able to help you further.