How do I get rid of daily news topic digest?

So you want me to tell you who it is from?

Next time I get one , I will post it.....

Do you do posts of combo fix, etc?

I posted files on 4/2 and never got a response, what should I do?

Hi Again -

I have never had Emails with news sent to my Malwarebytes Personal Messenger account and I have been here since September 2008 -

They must come with who the sender is - They must be from another source -

Thank You :)

The experts were very busy at that time and must have missed it - Make sure you select "Track this topic" at the top and choose an email option -

If you think you are infected please follow the directions below and the experts will look at it -

Do Not run Combofix unless asked to do so by an expert who is assisting you - It can be dangerous as Combofix has had many changes and is always being updated , so anything you ran then is outdated now -

We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums, so follow these directions only - Add a note as to your problem -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please remember they are volunteers and are very busy at times -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)

I did "track this topic" and I do think that they missed it. I guess I will repost.

The experts were very busy at that time and must have missed it - Make sure you select "Track this topic" at the top and choose an email option -

If you think you are infected please follow the directions below and the experts will look at it -

Do Not run Combofix unless asked to do so by an expert who is assisting you - It can be dangerous as Combofix has had many changes and is always being updated , so anything you ran then is outdated now -

We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums, so follow these directions only - Add a note as to your problem -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please remember they are volunteers and are very busy at times -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)

Here is the sender for the malwarbytes daily

Your daily new topics digest ( Malwarebytes Forum )

Malwarebytes Forum [no-reply@malwarebytes.org]

This your daily new topics digest!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

How can I stop these ? I don't want to make them spam then I will not get replys from my other post.

Any suggestions?

Hi -

You can contact AdvancedSetup if you do not get an answer with in 7 days -

Thank You for responding - :)

Hope it works!! Thanks

Click on My Controls located on the top right (kind of center) of the page.

Then on the left hand pane, look under Subscriptions and review what you are subscribed to by clicking on the View Topics and View Forums. You can then unsubscribe there.