MBAM better than PC Security Labs

Guest hoho12

Guest hoho12

Q: What is PC Security Labs?

A: PC Security Labs is a rogue antimalware program that is advertised through spam .

MOD EDIT :

Corrected spam

Freaking hilarious... B)

I remember the days of pbpBB 2.x when I had to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis. I switched to phpBB 3 by the time the third beta was out, because I could no longer find modifications for phpBB 2.x that prevented spam in any way.

• Root Admin
Freaking hilarious... B)

I remember the days of pbpBB 2.x when I had to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis. I switched to phpBB 3 by the time the third beta was out, because I could no longer find modifications for phpBB 2.x that prevented spam in any way.

Almost non existent with UBB.threads vB was actually modeled after UBB many years ago.

They market much more than UBB though so you do see more sites with vB than UBB.Threads but an excellent product none the less.

Oh the mod Angnoid makes with the fruits is very good. Totally put a stop to daily policing of my site while using phpBB 2x

I think I did eventually find a MOD that prevented spam with phpBB 2.x. It was a questions/answer MOD that allowed me to define my own set of questions and answers. I liked to ask things like, "What was the name of the space station in Babylon 5?" Never got any spam after that, but by that time no one would post on my forums anymore. I still don't have any posters, even though I took care of the spam, and opened the forums to guests. Not that it matters, as I don't have to police them if they aren't being used.