MBAM vs. McAfee VirusScan Plus

I am about to purchase the full version of MBAM. I currently am running McAfee VirusScan Plus in real time. I read a post explaining how to configure McAfee VirusScan Plus Enterprise version. There are settings that are different than the plain old VirusScan Plus. Can someone explain how to configure McAfee VirusScan Plus before I install the full version of MBAM, in order to have real-time virus AND malware protection? Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I know it sounds dumb to be asking the questions BEFORE I purchase and install the full version of MBAM, but being burned in the past with PC issues, I've learned to be PROactive. OK - I have a handle on a great deal of the information. I have some questions - First, I am running Windows XP Pro, so it looks like I need to install the registry change to delay the start of the real-time MBAM. Where do I get that? Secondly, I've added the mbamgui.exe and mbamservice.exe to the "trusted programs" list in McAfee FW. I already have mbam.exe, since I have the "free" version of MBAM loaded on my PC. What permission should I use for them - "full access" or "outbound only"? Next point - I cannot find an "excluded files" list anywhere in McAfee Security Center. Do you know if it is included with Security Center or just the Enterprise version? FINALLY, do I need to disable "Spyware detection" and "Script Scanning protection", in McAfee, once I install MBAM, to avoid conflicts? Lots of questions. I apologize. I just want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row. I appreciate your help. Thank you. :rolleyes: