Used Malwarebytes now "limited or no connectivity.

Vangey

Please help me, I don't know very much about computers. I got some sort of large trojan infestation from this "System defense 2010" (or something like that) virus. I downloaded an ran Malwarebytes but after my system was cleaned I couldn't connect to the internet anymore. I keep getting a "limited or no connectivity" message from my network connections. I have included the log from the scan that malwarebytes did.

Please any help you could offer would be really appreciated.

Also if this is the wrong forum please tell me and I will move it to the correct one immediatly.

mbam_log_2010_02_07__23_13_26_.txt

Welcome Vangey -

Have you run a Quick Scan since you removed these items ?? You only need to click on Quarantine or remove and the items should be gone - Then you reboot your system to make sure they are gone - The program will usually tell you to do this - Please run another scan after you update the program (do not post the scan results) and reply if you have any of these infections left -

Thank You - :)

I see that you are using windows xp SP2.... if that is correct? If so do the following:

Some malware messes with your firewall settings and with winsock and your lan settings. You can reset those by doing these:

Please try the following and if that does not help then you'll probably need to do scans for Malware again.

Click on START - RUN and copy / paste the entry below into the run line and click OK

CMD /C NETSH FIREWALL RESET

Click on START - RUN and copy / paste the entry below into the run line and click OK

CMD /C NETSH int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

CMD /C netsh winsock reset catalog

Let me know if that helps....