Multiple Trojans and MB freezes while scanning

Hello,

I have a WinXP SP3 machine that has MB and Avira installed. Avira continuously gives popup alerts for JS/Redirector.455 and other TR/ I try all of the options (Deny, Delete, etc) and state to remember this action, but it will pop up again in a few seconds.

The computer also has Internet Security 2010. I downloaded rkill and ran it and then tried to run MB, but after about 3 minutes of scanning. MB just freezes and goes into a non-responding state. It seems that Internet Security or some other virus is freezing the scan.

I've also used Avira's Rescue CD and ran a full scan and it did delete some Trojan's: Tool.Obfuscator.HG.44 and 45, Click.Klik.154 and 148, Dldr.Renos.FJ.107 and 108, Dldr.Agent.dakm, Dldr.Agent.jth and Click.Delf.P.26

I just tried rerunning the Avira Rescue CD running a full scan, but it didn't find anything.

I am at a client site and this is very urgent for me to repair this system. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello rods, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Here's a quick guide for you.., how to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win 7 Antispyware 2010

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry190712

If that does not work, then follow these please:

We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Hello,

I actually posted to the correct forum after I posted this. I noticed that I posted here incorrectly and stated that in my other post. No one has posted a reply there yet and this is very urgent.

I was able to get MB to scan for about 12 minutes, but then all of a sudden it closed and then when I went to run it, it said that it couldn't find the exe. I check the folder where it was installed, and sure enough the exe was no longer there.

So, I uninstalled it, rebooted, and now when I go to try to install it, it opens up a dos window and closes really quickly. I was able to read the message within the dos window which says, "Program is too big to fit in memory" Interesting thing is that this is the same message I get when I try to run rkill.com

Any suggestions. Please this is urgent.

@ rods, we understand it is urgent, but sorry to say that malware removal is done by the experts in the HJT section. We know they are very busy there but someone will get to you when one of the experts become available. If the suggestions we gave you did not work, then you computer is infected to the point that you will need the help of an expert.