Updating MBAM - Is there any way to have a program update

Just as the title says - I would guess that a lot of our less savvy users don't realize that when they run a manual update and there is a new version of the program out, the program gets updated, but the database does not, so that they need to run the update again to get the latest database.

Since downloading the program manually already includes an option to automatically check for updates, could the same thing be included in the 'update download' as well, so that a person does not have to run the updater manually twice (and this would potentially solve problems of out dated databases for those using the Paid resident scanner performing updates as well, I think....)

Yes like RR and also how about as with several AV programs I have used you check a time interval to check for updates, i.e. every 4 hours, 6 hours, 12 and so on. You guys are updating so fast, I don't ever seem to be current. Of course I shut down the monitor service when I go into Second Life. hehe... but others would see benefit from this.