Cannot Update

I am a paid registered MBAM user.

For the last couple days, on one computer, I have not been able to update my MBAM definitions. Every time I try, I get the following error message:

------------------------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes support team.

Error code: 732 (2,0)

The system cannot find the file specified.

-------------------------------------------

I uninstalled MBAM completely, and reinstalled it, the latest build. When I tried to update afterwards, I got the exact same error message.

What's going on? How can I fix this?

(By the way, there is no problem with my Internet connectivity.

Thank you.

Welcome maiki -

Please first check you are fully connected to the internet by following the instructions in the link below -

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...st&p=162097

These may be basic but they can cover minor connection problems that you may have missed - Error 732 usually relates to connection dropouts -

Can you also list your operating system (XP - Vista - 7 etc) even though you may use Firefox or another similar browser -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Please post back with your results -

Thank You - :)