change subscriptions to our Windows email address?

We have two Androids and have used MB for many years.  Our next date to update Subscriptions on both is 10 March 2024.

We also have Lifetime Licenses on both of our PCs (Windows x64 Pro).

Should we consider getting new Subscriptions under my current Windows email address (not quite the same as our current Android email addresses)?

Are there any advantages to doing this?

Thanks.

Lester

• Root Admin

If you're using a license activation from the Google Play Store it's probably less trouble to continue doing as you're doing.

Using all the same in your My Account page would possibly make it easier if you were moving a license around to different platforms but if they remain rather static for you then I'm not sure there would be much other advantages, but perhaps others have other ideas they'd like to share.

Please change my Profile info under "ingber".

"ASA: Adaptive Simulated Annealing, Optimization, Importance Sampling, Nonlinear Systems, Stochastic Systems.
MARKETS: Statistical Mechanics of Financial Markets, Bond Futures, Options, Risk, Portfolios, Trading.
NEOCORTEX: Statistical Mechanics of Neocortical Interactions, Applications to Memory, EEG, Intelligent Systems."

If this is too long, please use:

"ASA: Adaptive Simulated Annealing, Optimization, Importance Sampling, Nonlinear Systems, Stochastic Systems.
NEOCORTEX: Statistical Mechanics of Neocortical Interactions, Applications to Memory, EEG, Intelligent Systems."

This more clearly states my current research.

Thanks.

Lester

Hi.  That would simplify these subscriptions.  I'd like some help doing this.  I do not want to give those email addresses here, but if you give me a private address, I can do that.

Thanks.

Lester

• Root Admin

Oh, I thought you wanted to make changes on your Forum account. Sorry about that.

If you want to make changes to your Purchase or My Account page you may need to create a support ticket and have one of our agents assist you.

Consumer Support

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

We'll just keep everything the way it is now.  I tried a message to your AI assistant, but it was too long.

Lester

• Like 1