https://monkeydex.xyz/ - False Positive

CloudOne

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm reaching out on behalf of MonkeyDex, a platform registered in Dubai, seeking assistance with a concern regarding our website's classification. We've noticed that our site may have been mistakenly flagged, and we're eager to understand the steps needed for a review and to address any issues in compliance with Malwarebytes' guidelines.

Unfortunately, I'm currently unable to use Windows-based tools for log creation as suggested in the forum's "Start here" post due to my operating system constraints. Could you please guide us on alternative methods for submitting our site for reevaluation?

Our priority is to ensure our platform's integrity and to alleviate any concerns from our users and potential partners. We appreciate your support in guiding us through the process to resolve this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Best regards,

Anestis Finstad

Co-founder, MonkeyDex

• Staff
1 hour ago, CloudOne said:

Hello,

I'm reaching out on behalf of MonkeyDex, a platform registered in Dubai, seeking assistance with a concern regarding our website's classification. We've noticed that our site may have been mistakenly flagged, and we're eager to understand the steps needed for a review and to address any issues in compliance with Malwarebytes' guidelines.

Unfortunately, I'm currently unable to use Windows-based tools for log creation as suggested in the forum's "Start here" post due to my operating system constraints. Could you please guide us on alternative methods for submitting our site for reevaluation?

Our priority is to ensure our platform's integrity and to alleviate any concerns from our users and potential partners. We appreciate your support in guiding us through the process to resolve this matter promptly.

Best regards,

Anestis Finstad

Co-founder, MonkeyDex

Hello- It's not just our classification, many other vendors detect the site as well: VirusTotal - Domain - monkeydex.xyz

So it says 1 report of Phishing but there is no phishing on our website, we have a wallet adapter which prompts people to connect their wallet but its only when they click the connect wallet button.

I can understand what else could be triggering it, I'm also the lead FE dev on this project, so any info you can give me to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Also it says Top-1M which I don't know what means, and "suspicious" which also makes no sense, we we're operating for nearly a year without any issues, so this feels almost like it could be a competitor trying to sabotage us.

Please help us on what to do to get this all sorted.

Thank you

image.png.c8858970f322c5a290a39bb3800a29ad.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 8:14 PM, Porthos said:

Getting the others to remove the blocks is your first step.

Hey guys!

Ok so I've been busy reporting all these false positives, and some sites have green flagged us again but you still show them as "phishing" here, is this an automated process and they will clear once they get updated or how exactly does this work?

image.thumb.png.50cab221b915e992e5f7d41438a93068.png
image.thumb.png.a2233385bfb4ad5567ebc07445a8fddf.png

I also see now that Forcepoint ThreatSeeker has added us as suspicious. 

Could you review and whitelist our site please?

We are experiencing a ton of issues from our users and this is really hindering our day to day business. Please advise and help us.

• Staff
On 2/20/2024 at 12:20 PM, CloudOne said:

Hello,

Best regards,

Anestis Finstad

Co-founder, MonkeyDex

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the data from the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• Thanks 1

• TeMerc locked this topic