How to Force a US VPN IP address in Malwarebytes Privacy

pws442

I keep the VPN running. The last week or so, ESPN will send me to ESPN.IN, and fill my screen with sports from India! I am from the Gold Old US of A.

I have to disable the VPN for ESPN, or, via the luck of the draw, hope I have one that maps to the US.

How can I tell Malwarebytes Privacy to only use US IP addresses? This is getting to be a pain.

• Staff

What server location are you connected to? Is it a US server, and if so, which one? Do you see any change if you choose a different location?

We have seen that some websites incorrectly detect the location. I'm not sure exactly why, though perhaps someone else can help with that. In such cases, changing locations - or even disconnecting and reconnecting to get a different server within the same location - can solve the problem.

• Administrators

Hello @pws442,  Jason. This is from our support team. Thanks for reporting this.

To better assist you, I'd like to move our discussion to our support team, who can figure out what is happening in this instance.

Can you Private message me your email address so we can further assist you?

Edited by jtodd234

Hello? I haven't heard from you. The logs I create are ~49MB, and I have to use Mail Drop to upload them; even when generated shortly after re-booting.

I have to restart the VPN half a dozen times a day on both my M2 Pro Mac Mini and M2 pro MacBook Air.

I am either in India, pages do not load, or email bounces because of the IP address that is generated.

Please help! Thanks,