MSBuild.exe RTP detection

Bojano

Hi,

I had some issues while dissabling SmartScreen, moreover my mail Antivirus software suggested me not to download this file. As alternate I used Norton Security feature "Update Manager" which caught 30 out of date apps and upgraded them to newest version. Additionally, I run custon scan on Norton Software (files in C directory) Fortunately it didnt find anything. I guess this it then :) Thank you so much for your help I appreciate it.

I regret that you had some interference in trying to run SecurityCheck. However, you indicate that you managed to do alternative.

👌💢 Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download the next software below

Otherwise, you can use either Firefox or Chrome to get the KPRM cleanup tool.

Let's go ahead and do some clean-up work and remove the tools and logs we've run.
Please download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop.

• right-click kprm_2-15.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  • Read and accept the disclaimer.
  • When the tool opens, ensure all boxes under Actions are checked.
  • Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run.
  • Once complete, click OK.
  • A log will open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt.
  • You may attach that file to your next reply. (not compulsory)
  • Delete mb-support-1.9.2.982.exe
  • Delete mbst-grab-results.zip on the Desktop.

Your system is good-to-go.
Sincerely.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks