MalwareBytes for iPhone / iPad

I believe that the same licence key can be used for both a PC/laptop AND a mobile phone/iPad?

Please confirm how MalwareBytes can be supplied for mobile devices via the TechBench program?

As far as I can see, there is no way to simply enter a licence key when using MalwareBytes on IOS devices as can be done when installing on a PC or laptop?

The user simply has the option to enter a registered email address/password.

The problem is that most of my clients do not have Malwarebytes accounts - they simply receive the licence keys from myself via the TechBench program.

Once an end-user creates an account directly with MalwareBytes, they tend to get the keys directly and I lose them as a TechBench customer.

What is the official way to install MalwareBytes on mobile devices via the TechBench program?

31 minutes ago, Darrell_Haslam said:

The problem is that most of my clients do not have Malwarebytes accounts - they simply receive the licence keys from myself via the TechBench program.

They have to create a my.malwarebytes.com account and add their license. All users should be doing this anyway for many resons.

31 minutes ago, Darrell_Haslam said:

Once an end-user creates an account directly with MalwareBytes, they tend to get the keys directly and I lose them as a TechBench customer.

That is a risk you have to take. If you are selling the licenses for the same price as Malwarebytes or less, then you should not have an issue.

Also, you should contact the customer 30 days before renewal time anyway to renew them.

Edited by Porthos

• Administrators

@Darrell_Haslam,

Greetings from Support! We would like to express our gratitude for your valuable feedback regarding our Techbench program.

We will promptly forward your feedback to the relevant internal team in order to explore ways to enhance this experience for both you and your clients in the future.

Furthermore, we will ensure that your account manager contacts you to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Edited by jtodd234
  • Thanks 1