Dissectology

NewTricks

• Root Admin

Waiting for that 5K piece master piece

Embark on an intergalactic adventure with the Ravensburger Space Odyssey Jigsaw Puzzle. This 5000-piece puzzle is a challenging and captivating experience for puzzle enthusiasts aged 11 and above. With its impressive dimensions of 60" x 40", this puzzle takes you on a journey through the vastness of space. Explore the wonders of the universe as you piece together breathtaking images of galaxies, stars, and celestial bodies. The high-quality craftsmanship ensures that each piece fits perfectly, resulting in a stunning finished puzzle. Whether you're a science enthusiast or simply love a good puzzle challenge, the Space Odyssey Jigsaw Puzzle is your ticket to an out-of-this-world experience.

image.png

• Haha 1

By sheer force of will, significant ego investment and Scottish tenacity, got it.

Instead of burning 165 calories on the treadmill at an incline of 6, I'm chilling out to watch 21 year old reruns on Hulu.

MakeNewTricksGreatAgain.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Seems like chilling is short lived. Going out to keep my youthful figure after all.  "Sweating to the Oldies." RIP Richard. 

Plus saying a final goodbye to Fitbit Premium tomorrow.  Six month free trial ends. ($10 a month 👎). No more  Zone Minutes or sleep stats.

There are better products out there. Live & learn. 

Edited by NewTricks
  • Like 1

Helicopters don't scare me. I've even got a photo of Penny and me in a helicopter. Granted, it was kind of low at the state fair. But not sure how I'd feel flying over Yellowstone. Looking d----o-----w----n. (get me that paper bag!)

I remember your wife didn't want to go with you on the Alaska trip because of the plane ride (?)

Did she go in the helicopter?