Website on Block List

Go to solution Solved by thisisu,

Hello - I am reaching out to see if anyone can assist with reviewing my website that is showing as blocked by Malwarebytes - https://infocenter.io

The site is showing as clean across scans on multiple websites and Google's safe browsing review but is being blocked by Malwarebytes web filtering. I cannot determine why this block is occurring. Can someone assist to remove or evaluate this site?

Thank you!!

Hi Thisisu - the link is telling me that I do not have the required VirusTotal Intelligence requirements on the site to see the details, so I am interested in any additional information that you can share, but otherwise I am happy that this will be resolved.

Thank you.

21 hours ago, Securitymatt said:

Hi Thisisu - the link is telling me that I do not have the required VirusTotal Intelligence requirements on the site to see the details, so I am interested in any additional information that you can share, but otherwise I am happy that this will be resolved.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Here are some of the details:

https://infocenter.io/wp-includes/js/dist/hooks.min.js

image.thumb.png.2c91a65232a77a9f908b3104a00a3684.png

• 3 months later...

Hello @thisisu or anyone else that can assist - we were notified by a user that our website (infocenter.io) is still showing a known trojan for the blacklist. I scanned our site through our malcare account and checked other blacklists, but I am not reporting any findings. Can anyone help verify if this is still seen as malicious within Malwarebytes system?

Thank you!!

Malwarebytes.png

• Root Admin

Perhaps they need to reset or update

Malwarebytes Browser Guard Reset

https://www.malwarebytes.com/browserguard

If you're having issues with Malwarebytes Browser Guard you may want to try to update the program manually.

• Click on the extension icon
  • Click the Kebab Menu -> then Support
  • Click the Check for database updates button
  • If still having an issue then click Factory Reset, Restart the Browser, and check for Database Updates again

Browser-Guard-Reset-01-image-018380.jpg.

Browser-Guard-Reset-02-image-018381.jpg.

image.png.43b12fb11833071783283a2f7ab2db