Remove ismailiyamedical.com from Blacklist

sniperdot

• Staff
33 minutes ago, sniperdot said:

the website ismailiyamedical.com has been cleaned up.

Please check and remove the site from the blacklist.

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the data from the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

Thank you for your assistant , website removed from your blacklist. but its still blocked by Malwarebytes Browser Guard (google chrome extension), and this msg appear "Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity." can you assist with that plz? 

can 

Malware.png

• Staff
31 minutes ago, sniperdot said:

Thank you for your assistant , website removed from your blacklist. but its still blocked by Malwarebytes Browser Guard (google chrome extension), and this msg appear "Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity." can you assist with that plz? 

can 

Malware.png

Please make sure that you're using the latest database.

I am , but seems Malware browser guard use different database , because recently when I use the pc software I have no problem. But when I use "Malwarebytes browser guard" from google extension  even with or without PC software its keep blocking the website and give the above warning msg and you can test it by your side. kindly check if you can update Browser guard database to solve the problem permanently.