[ RESOLVED ] MalwareBytes blocking anything related to Google (RTP detection)

18 minutes ago, elisehunter said:

Hey.

So, this has just happened randomly right now, I opened Google Chrome and I was met with tons of Malwarebytes notifications blocking Google related websites due to malware.

Most of these websites don't have domains, they just have IP addresses. But, if they do have domains it's just google.com, accounts.google.com, etc.

I've been using my computer and Google Chrome all day and this has just happened now.

I've attached 2 images, 1 showing my detection history and 2 showing an example of the pop-ups I'm getting.

Elise

confusion.png

Screenshot_1.png

This is happening to me too. It started about seven minutes ago.

this is affecting GCP as well, good luck to my fellow engineers trying to get things to work locally. you'll just have to disable. I also love that mbam forums are using google recaptcha so I couldn't even register without disabling protection. why are they announcing things on twitter but not also on the actual support forums? did I miss an official non-automated reply or new sticky?

Hello,

Its happening on all pc's in my house.

All scans show clean using MAlwarebytes, Adwcleaner, MRT, Windows Defender, HitMan Pro (Free onetime scan).

EDIT: For those who need google switch to Google.ca or other as it works fine thou google.com popup continue and total block on google.com

Thanks

Gren

Edited by Grenpara
  • Like 1