How do I get some help from MWB?

PatrickR

Malwarebytes blocked a website I was accessing for "possible riskware".  When I clicked on the button to say I wanted to continue (I'm familiar and comfortable with the site), it STILL would not let me go.  When I hit the final button to go, it sent me to a dead link.

When I came on to MWB's site looking for support, I found that the "Chat" was a bogus link; there was no one at the other end to help me, only their FAQ, which did NOT include my issue.

I came to this site, and they ran me through more hoops than some top security sites, and this is only to post a comment.

I still can't access the site.  MWB simply will not allow it, and will not let me override its decision.

52 minutes ago, PatrickR said:

I still can't access the site.  MWB simply will not allow it, and will not let me override its decision.

What exactly is the site. It can be checked and whitelisted for everyone if safe as you think.

Please post suspect and/or malicious URLs safely by using Code Tags.

image.png.e82fa548d7bc690e4cf3e25801ded6fb.png

I tried whitelisting it, and is shows as whitelisted, but it does no good.  The only way this will work is to uninstall MWB.  The site is:

www.roogames.co.uk

and I note that there is another, unrelated site,

www.roogames.com

That is blocked for containing a trojan, but I have no idea why MWB has done this.

Perhaps I'll re-install once I have this done, but the frustration this is causing is making me reconsider even that.