Jump to content

Malwarebytes blocking our websites.


bwsusa
 Share

Recommended Posts

After an MWB update a few minutes ago all of my company websites are being blocked.   I've checked virustotal none of the domains or ips, current or historically, are listed as being detected for anything.

example

slius.com

Edited by TeMerc
Disabled link
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bwsusa said:

After an MWB update a few minutes ago all of my company websites are being blocked.   I've checked virustotal none of the domains or ips, current or historically, are listed as being detected for anything.

example

https://www.slius.com

 

Do you have a log or screenshot showing the blocks?

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Disabled live hyperlink
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
46 minutes ago, bwsusa said:

After an MWB update a few minutes ago all of my company websites are being blocked.   I've checked virustotal none of the domains or ips, current or historically, are listed as being detected for anything.

example

slius.com

 

Hello-

We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block?

Link to post
Share on other sites

No its specifically a malwarebytes block.  If I create an exception for the IP in MWB my issues go away.  no issues from my machines without mwb.

https://prnt.sc/vDTgNS6FNAuW

https://prnt.sc/ODKGKwOSXtcT

 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Disabled live hyperlink
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bwsusa said:

No its specifically a malwarebytes block.

The site you posted in you first post is different from the one in the screenshot.

We need a list of all of the sites blocked.

Please post suspect and/or malicious URLs safely by using Code Tags.

image.png.71e6978bdbd0e73546f609690961614c.png

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bwsusa said:

Do you have a less public option for providing that information?

Sites in code tags are not indexed by search engines but, This time send a PM to @TeMerc.

In the future it would be suggested to use the help desk. It is faster to post them here in public for a response.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

 

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

Sites in code tags are not indexed by search engines but, This time send a PM to @TeMerc.

In the future it would be suggested to use the help desk. It is faster to post them here in public for a response.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

 

@Porthos @TeMerc   Thank you for your help. 

The option to report false positives bought me to the forums and honestly I should have looked a bit harder.

Using your link, I submitted a ticket instead. 

This is the first issue I've had since I started using the paid product in 2010.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bwsusa said:

This is the first issue I've had since I started using the paid product in 2010.

If you sent the message to @TeMerc he will respond to you.

This  offical forum is the most direct and fastest way to get websites evaluated and whitelisted.

When posted here more Web Protection Researchers can see it and get to it faster depending on timezone.

Just trying to get you the fastest response time.😉

 

 

 

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TeMerc locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.