How to remove Cyber Security program?

Hello Wudstock and welcome to the forums!

Also, please be patient. There are a lot of people here that need help. :)

Honestly, there was only 6 minutes time from when you replied to your first post, people are not always able to respond immediately. :)

Please read the following entirely, paying special attention to the Note at the bottom in green:

Scan and post logs - read note at bottom in green

If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.

1. Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
  2. If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
  3. When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.

• Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
  • Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
  • Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
  • If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
  • Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
  • There are often many others that require assistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review

• NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.

Hello Wudstock and welcome to the forums!

Also, please be patient. There are a lot of people here that need help. :)

Honestly, there was only 6 minutes time from replying to your first post, people are not always able to respond immediately.

Please read the following entirely, paying special attention to the Note at the bottom in green:

If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.

1. Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
  2. If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
  3. When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.

• Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
  • Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
  • Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
  • If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
  • Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
  • There are often many others that require assistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review

• NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.

It doesn't look like it would help me with those links you gave me. can you just give me an easy way?

@ Wudstock

Take a peek around in the HiJackThis forum and read some of the others posts (but do not reply in any of them).

As you'll be able to see, this is really the only way that you can be helped. Experts need those logs to review what may be going on with your computer.

If you are unable to run any programs to produce a log, just write as much detail as you can about what your problem is and someone will get to you as soon as possible, usually 2-4 days, as its quite busy in there at the moment.

There really isn't an easy way, unfortunately. If Malwarebytes is unable to install and.or remove your infection, you can take a look at some of the topics here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12873

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12713

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12709

and see if those will help you. If it is unable to run, there maybe be something hidden in your system that is blocking it, and an expert will need to review your issue.

Also, please when replying hit "add reply" at the bottom of the page or erase what I said to you; this makes the forum easier to read.

I believe that the topics are closed, they are meant as guides to help you if you are having trouble. If they weren't closed, there would be a lot of replies and the entire thread would get very confusing.

Edit: They are closed to reply, I just hit reply on one of them and I do not have permission. I believe only Mods or Admins would have permission to reply to these guide topics.

If people choose to, they can post in the General Forum and reference the guide that they used and say if it worked or not, or they can post that information along with any logs or any other details in the HJT forum.

Wudstock,

Please listen to mountaintree16's advice and read over the links she provided.

To receive help you must post the logs we ask for in the Malware Removal Forum

One of us will be around to answer your log when we get time.

It doesn't look like it would help me with those links you gave me. can you just give me an easy way?

The only easy way is for you to post the logs and wait for an expert to help you.

Sometimes BleepingComputer has a tutorial, but without expert log analysis there's no way to know for certain if your computer is clean.

@ Wudstock

Take a peek around in the HiJackThis forum and read some of the others posts (but do not reply in any of them).

As you'll be able to see, this is really the only way that you can be helped. Experts need those logs to review what may be going on with your computer.

If you are unable to run any programs to produce a log, just write as much detail as you can about what your problem is and someone will get to you as soon as possible, usually 2-4 days, as its quite busy in there at the moment.

There really isn't an easy way, unfortunately. If Malwarebytes is unable to install and.or remove your infection, you can take a look at some of the topics here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12873

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12713

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12709

and see if those will help you. If it is unable to run, there maybe be something hidden in your system that is blocking it, and an expert will need to review your issue.

Also, please when replying hit "add reply" at the bottom of the page or erase what I said to you; this makes the forum easier to read.

Ok. I did install Process Explorer so what's next?

• Root Admin

There is no next. Please read what was posted and create a new post in the HJT forum and wait for someone to assist you.

Thank you.

• There are often many others that require asistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review