Tip: Ask for username and password to activate Malwarebytes

Hi, instead of there being a box with the license key there should be just a window to log into the Malwarebytes account to be able to activate the product. Also that in the new version with this modification the product would have to be activated again using the email and password. This would save a lot of trouble. Well that is my suggestion. 

1.jpg.cbca98d0df33bc1c730b6473e05df3df.jpg2.jpg.ea7071d924ec2efebaf91ca19240f1a4.jpg

Edited by Nazareno

• Staff

Hello @Nazareno thank you for providing your feedback. I'm not quite sure I understand the concern you have raised. When you first click the Activate license button, you should be provided an option to activate by signing in. The Sign in button will appear in a disabled state until you enter the email address and password for the account. Please let me know if that clarifies the issue. Thank you!

image.png.8da5adf1546e30b0ed38f461f71116d3.png

12 minutes ago, Nazareno said:

What I propose is to remove the option to activate with license key and leave only the activation by mail and password.

Cant be done. I have a few hundred lifetime key holders that do not have online accounts.