TAXPOOL
Go to solution Solved by TAXPOOL,

I get an internal server error both with and without Browser Guard enabled.  While there may be something going on related to Browser Guard, the issue I am seeing currently is not related to Browser Guard.

EDIT: Using your username to refer back to any earlier postings you made, I found references yesterday to www.taxpool.net.  I successfully accessed that site with both Firefox and Chrome browsers using HTTPS protocol.  The trojan block you encountered yesterday is not present, but that site has drastically different results than the IP you refer to in this post.

Edited by gonzo
further work
  • Solution

Hello,

sorry, ping gave me the wrong IP.

***I successfully accessed that site with both Firefox and Chrome browsers using HTTPS protocol. 

I tested the MalwareBytes-Addon for FireFox in a separate VM five minutes before, the block disappeared now.

Maybe the FF-Addon uses another database than the normal MalwareBytes-Installation.

Thank you.