Hello I've recently went on a trojan website,

28 minutes ago, easportsbruh12 said:

Also, what will happen to the website after my free premium trial ends will it still be blocked? Will nothing happen to my computer?

Malwarebytes when running in Trial/Paid version will protect your computer actively.  Once the trial runs out it will no longer be active so your protection is not as good.  If you want to continue to be protected by Malwarebytes actively you would have to purchase a subscription, otherwise you only have the ability to do manual scans do do cleanup after a potential infection.

That being said if you use Chrome or Firefox, you can install Malwarebytes Browser Guard to help keep you protected as well, which is currently free.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/browserguard/

1 minute ago, easportsbruh12 said:

I blocked the website so that means I'm safe right? and even if the trial ends, I'm still safe?

Where exactly did you block the website at?

1 minute ago, easportsbruh12 said:

I'm looking to buy 1 of 3 anti viruses, Norton, Malwarebytes, or Avast for my new computer

If you have Windows 10, just stick with Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10 and Add Malwarebytes Premium and you should be good to go.

6 minutes ago, easportsbruh12 said:

I blocked the website so that means I'm safe right?

Your statement above says that you blocked the site, not Chrome or Malwarebytes.  If your trial ends with Malwarebytes it will no longer block sites.  If you add Malwarebytes Browser Guard it may help, but to take full advantage of the protection Malwarebytes provides you would have to have a license.

Okay, I think i'm okay if 3 people, you and someone else in this chat and a friend of mine confirmed i'm okay then I believe i'm fine. I'm still stressed though and it's gonna be hard to put it off my mind. I need 3 things before I get my new computer which I think I can get in 11 days. I did 2 scans today and a few scans yesterday and windows security says I'm fine.

I only visited that website I didn't get anything I checked history and site settings on google, I have no evidence of me being there so I think i'm fine. I'm trying to clam down, I got stressed after getting adware that I never got anything so I'm really stressed over getting hacks. Thank you so much. I only go on few websites (youtube, reddit, twitter and roblox ) I rarely click on links because I'm scared about getting hacked. Thank you so so much.

<pardon the intrusion>   The postings here seem to be fast & many.   Slow down a bit.  slow down a lot.

The block notice was about a site that you likely mis-typed   wwwyoutube (dot) com

The block notice means that the Trial's  real-time protection kept your pc safe from potential harm.

add the Malwarebytes Browser guard   to Chrome & Firefox   ( as appropriate)

The Browser Guards will add a layer of protection to the web browsers.

If this pc has the Google Chrome browser, or the Brave browser, I suggest you install the Malwarebytes Browser guard for Chrome.

To get & install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension for Chrome,

Open this link in your Chrome   browser: 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/malwarebytes/ihcjicgdanjaechkgeegckofjjedodee

Then proceed with the setup.

If the pc has Mozilla Firefox, to get & install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard  Firefox extension.

Open this link in your Firefox browser:   

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/malwarebytes/

Then proceed with the setup.

That link is for English US.   There are other language version.  Just go to the very bottom right of the page and look at “Change language” list drop down.