Donations

PeregrineKodiak

Hey PeregrineKodiak,

You can "donate" by buying a license for the paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... License information can be found here. This will unlock features that you do not have with the free version of MBAM such as real-time protection from malicious programs that are trying to execute by you or by itself. It also unlocks the ability to set a schedule for updates and quickscans as well as the new IP Protection feature which blocks access to malicious IP addresses from your web browser and other internet capable programs.

As far as you're infected computer goes, please read this thread (following every step that you can), and post a new thread in the Malware Removal section explaining your situation and logs if you have them.

OK thanks, I'll read and open a new thread - but about Malwarebytes license... I thought I DID pay... $35 or something? I thought that was what I was supposed to do last time - and I'm pretty sure I did...

Hey PeregrineKodiak,

You can "donate" by buying a license for the paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... License information can be found here. This will unlock features that you do not have with the free version of MBAM such as real-time protection from malicious programs that are trying to execute by you or by itself. It also unlocks the ability to set a schedule for updates and quickscans as well as the new IP Protection feature which blocks access to malicious IP addresses from your web browser and other internet capable programs.

As far as you're infected computer goes, please read this thread (following every step that you can), and post a new thread in the Malware Removal section explaining your situation and logs if you have them.

Well, are you using the free version or the paid version? Is there an icon in your system tray with a white M inside a red square? If there is, you are using the paid version. I don't see how you would have paid $35 according to the license page though, it starts at $24.95 for 1 license and goes down to $22.45 for the 2nd license... Unless the prices have changed since last year which I doubt.