Suspected FP for an NZ payroll site

Hi. Just tried to visit the payroll site my work uses to download my latest payslip but Malwarebytes browser guard blocks it because the site may contain malware. This is the first time it has done this, as I have visted this site every fortnight either via FF or Chrome, today happened to be with FF.

The page I was trying to visit is this: https://secure2.ipayroll.co.nz/login

Could someone take a look at this? Thanks. I chose not to proceed just incase ipayroll has been compromised.

MBAM FP ipayroll.PNG

I followed the link you provided using both Firefox and Chrome browsers in Windows 10.  I successfully reach the page where I am asked for my login details.  I obviously have none, so I cannot proceed further.  I verified the site with VirusTotal, and it appears safe.  What version of Browser Guard are you using?  (three dots in upper right corner of Browser Guard screen -> Support -> Version Information)

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I followed the link you provided using both Firefox and Chrome browsers in Windows 10.  I successfully reach the page where I am asked for my login details.  I obviously have none, so I cannot proceed further.  I verified the site with VirusTotal, and it appears safe.  What version of Browser Guard are you using?  (three dots in upper right corner of Browser Guard screen -> Support -> Version Information)

I tried again this morning with FF and got the same result as I posted - blocked. Broswer guard version was 2.2.5. I then checked for add-on updates in FF and this extension received an update to 2.2.6 (which was not available yesterday AM when I checked then). I can now navigate to the site with no problems on FF with version 2.2.6.

I then tried on Chrome and that works fine also (I didn't check that yesterday as I assumed the extensions would block the same sites on both browsers). Interestingly Chrome is still on 2.2.5. It seems something has changed in version 2.2.6 for FF to allow this site (at least on my end...)

That's so bizarre! There must be something else that loads intermittently on that login page that MB browser guard doesn't like... I can't think of another reason, can you? I load the page via a bookmark, so it's not like I'm mistyping anything and visiting a counterfeit site in error.

If it happens again I'll just keep trying and come back if it doesn't seem to resolve itself with repeated efforts (with clearing browser history between tries of course).