Malware suspected

I've been having a problem with my desktop clock slowly moving backward in time.  At first I thought it was some quirk having to do with my CPU overclock, but the guys on the OC forums assured me it did not.  After restoring my chip clock to normal defaults and replacing my CMOS battery, I now suspect there must be some sort of malware, corrupt software, or even corrupt BIOS, but I have no idea how to trouble shoot beyond what I've already done.  Attached are my mbam and farbar logs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Addition.txt FRST.txt mbam_log.txt

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

99% of the time changing the CMOS battery will restore the time and date on the the computer.
Hope this is solved.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

If MBAM is still reporting the PUP.Optional.NeroTuneItUp  and Chrome is Synced with other Devices check this out.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/214325-chrome-secure-preferences-detection-always-comes-back/

Execute the suggested fix.
===========

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.

fixlist.txt

Let me just reiterate, I have replaced the CMOS battery with a brand new one.  

I ran FRST and let it reboot. The problem still persists.  After I sync the clock with internet time, after about 40-60 mins of accurate timekeeping the clock suddenly jumps backward by about an hour.   The longer the compute runs, the farther back in time the clock will eventually get, even reversing to the previous calendar day.

Fixlog.txt

Hi,

Tthe computer may lose some time if it goes to hibernation or power savings. If this is not the issue that I suspect some hardware problem.

The CMOS is located on the Motherboard.

I would check with the manufacturer if they have a way to test it.

====

You can always try the Windows 7 forum and see if you can get some advice from an expert.
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/167/windows-7/

This is not caused by malware and not my forte.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks