Atlantic British

RetiredChief

All of the links in today's email, such as this, which I copied from the original text of the email link, are blocked:

<http://trk.klclick.com/wf/click?upn=3Dku9YZpFmhxFpSsKcAH8UVlouaIBuJRnJ5ehz=
qQR2qD-2B0N5PBGy2dQNGvQmVUBP6QEU05MzoERr6IBifUu0E3gea90tbN4h21o-2FHCSI4HTZI=
-3D_KN-2B-2FPNtFzolEz-2FFO7CSc3CQC6uIln7ZG2VHdoFZNoNru8XQdmLDkcpgBeMtZN71qm=
IS1eJL8deS6oShVeSXhRuSmWruD44-2BKk6a6kClzFx882d3n4g7Dx84h0dFriVtWl9mP7gQcdx=
9Zd7u7-2Bb8OqNXC9aJWHawh6aH-2BqEWJTyiWx1GiVQZV5c9fWFAdE9pDcZMdRVrIKMdHmJ7OL=
wr-2BOtPxAO4W9KHPmOVqH5vA5qJK3xekyp5mHPwK7-2FZ2IdXZrtpbJtpNgvbnBSK-2BbEugtz=
ZvRsGiOV2bUWegMuGy0lVur4Mlf4cffE0h5OIdVIKNtN7oJE8uFNTr6GCekgR8La1MsyRJaeeSY=
8O-2FOKVP894q9ZiYorvheTEi1culR-2F2ETpKgPEMN3VkTQyr0-2B8eA4Q-3D-3D>

They go to a reputable vendor, as you can see from using the above link, http://www.atlanticbritish.com/

In this case, the actual link opens on the correct page for the products that the email states are available by clicking on the link for those products in the email.

Edited by Zynthesist
remove link

I would be happy to submit the Protection Log, but it seems to be protected, given that none of my on-line searches as to where the log would be found have actually sent me to wherever it is that the log is kept. Were you to provide me with a correct location and name of the desired file, then I will post said log here.

I cannot say that I understand why this is now in the Chrome forum, given that it says in the message above that it is being moved to the Browser Extension product  and that I rarely use Chrome, Firefox being my default browser, where I do have the MWB extension.

Of course, given that I rarely understand anything, perhaps that explains why I don't understand this, either....