Quick question about ultra viewer

Hey everyone! Question about ultra viewer. I'm ashamed to admit that one of those scammers got me to download it. I caught on after a little while. He was prenteding to be from PayPal shortly after I had opened a dispute. Ended up trying to get me to put a Google play card. He was pretty angry with me when I made it clear I caught on, do they usually stop once you say you know it's a scam? He did not receive any passwords or money. Just my email and name. I immediately changed every password and added extra security measures and also logged out of previous sessions. I also obviously uninstalled ultraviewer. How can I be sure it is gone? I scanned the computer using Malwarebytes and it came back clean. Does Malwarebytes get rid of it? Any help is greatly appreciated ! 

Sounds like you've done a good job to this point, but I'll have a look to be sure.  Please do this:

icon11.gif Download AdwCleaner and move it to your Desktop.

• Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users).
  • Accept the EULA (I accept), then click on Scan.
  • Let the scan complete. Once it's done, make sure that every item listed in the different tabs is checked and click on the Clean button.
  • Once the cleaning process is complete, AdwCleaner will ask to restart your computer, please do so.
  • After the restart, a log will open when logging in. Please copy and paste the contents of that log into your next reply.

icon11.gif   Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Please include the following in your next post:

• adwCleaner log
  • FRST logs

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks