I have attempted to enter the licence key on my android - my licence key commences with C and ends with G - after entering the number either the first or last letter drops off therefore rendering the number invalid - the trial on the android expires in 3 days time - HELP 

Hi @murro43,

The licensing via our Malwarebytes website is done per device.  Thus, if you bought only a single device license, the Windows version counts as one device.  However, for only $10 more per year you can get licensing for up to 5 devices which includes Android.

Another option for Malwarebytes for Android licensing is by purchasing through Google Play for $11.99 per year.  This option also allows you to have the premium version on multiple Android devices.  As long as you use the same Google account on the device that Malwarebytes for Android was purchased, premium will be activated.

For more licensing questions, you may find our Malwarebytes for Android FAQs helpful.

Nathan