Virus on Pc ? MBAM not starting

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

You should try to run the Malwrebytes and delete all the entries that will be identified.

Let me know what problem persists.

fixlist.txt

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks

Got BSOD with Critical_Process_Died error code during playing, some apps are sluggish and slowly responsive, while playing some games everything CTD for example in no man's sky and when i go to my storage HDD it loads ages even though i have disabled hibernating and HDD shutting down. Also Advanced SystemCare has left stuff to right mouse button click menu, such as defrag, clean and repair disk options when right clicking drive icon at "This PC" Also yes MBAM 3 works.

Edited by KodaiRyu

Hi,

Let see if we can find the reason for the BSOD.

Please download the free home edition of BlueScreenView to your Desktop from here whocra10.png and install it by double-clicking "whocrashedSetup.exe".
At the end, it will open automatically. Click the "Analyze" button.

Please scroll down the Information window to copy and paste the results in your next reply.

Hi,

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Minidump Files

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Hi,

No Memory dump files are being created when you have A BSOD.
Check these setting and correct them if not set.
Note that if you use CCleaner these files may be deleted by the program.
===

Go to the Control Panel, choose ‘System And Security’, and then click ‘System’, and then click the ‘Advanced System Settings’ link.
In the opened window, click the ‘Advanced’ tab and then inside the ‘Startup And Recovery’ frame, click the ‘Settings’ button.
In the opened ‘Startup And Recovery’ window,  there is ‘System Failure' 

Place a check on these if not already checked.
Write and Event to the System log.
Automatically restart

Under Write Debugging information.
Select "Automatic Memory Dump."

In the Area of the Dump file enter
%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP

Check overide any existing file.

Click the OK button.
===

Let me know if you got an other BSOD since the last one.

If so you may get an other one. Lets hope we can find the culprit with a Dump file.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks