http://coupons.safeway.com/weeklyad/

BillH99999

• 4 weeks later...

@BillH99999 I see the issue now, the page structure breaks when we start blocking ads on that page (and that's a ad page). Safeway should handle those more gracefully I believe. 

at this stage you will need to allow ads on that page to see it working as expected. 

OK, I'll do that.  Why does adding the site to the Allow List not work?  I added the URL and it still won't work.  I then disabled protection for the site for Ads/Clickbait and that worked.

Bill

extension won't work in private mode, are you sure extension is blocking the site in private mode? 

Note: extension is disabled in private mode by default but can be turned on.

7 minutes ago, rakeshsejwal said:

extension won't work in private mode, are you sure extension is blocking the site in private mode?

Note: extension is disabled in private mode by default but can be turned on.

IP blockedimage.thumb.png.1b12c602250929266929ffcb9f6400d1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @BillH99999 sorry about the late reply but I am stuck in making other important changes in the product. 

I am able to get past the issue by adding the exception manually or by clicking in the small window, have no idea why it won't work for you. Do you have Browser extension in both firefox and chrome with same behavior ? 

thanks for your patience.