Adwcleaner dutch translation error

Marnes

After a scan and clicking "clean and repair", a popup comes up. English version: "All windows will be closed. Please save your current work before continuing."

Dutch version:
image.png.18cc5118c53cb85a521998feb2109418.png

This says "All processes are closed. Please save your current work before continuing". The first part should be "Alle vensters zullen gesloten worden." to be correct.

Also note that the GUI apparently isn't ready for translations since button widths aren't adaptive...

I used adwcleaner for the first time on a relative's machine that's sadly set to display in dutch, and since I wasn't familiar with this popup, I interpreted it as an informative statement that all my browsers were closed at that moment (as they should be), not that continuing would close all windows. My opinion that software should never be translated because there are always subtle but important mistakes in them grows stronger every time I use translated software...

• 2 years later...