Blocked Website

Saik0Shinigami

https://hosts-file.net/default.asp?s=netflixfl.com

Affected Domain:
netflixfl.com

Affected IPs:
(probably more)

This is a joke domain I purchased through google domains. It's a redirect to my personal website. It appears that MalwareBytes automatically blocks every domain that uses the Google Domain redirect service for some reason (only reason I can think of since there's no offending content to be found on the site). The entirety of the IP blocks that resolve this IP are Google owned or are my personal IP(after the redirect).

>blocked for housing a Netflix phish

Hah... Alright. Sure. "you got me!". Didn't think that a simple html page that has like 7 links, one simple script(runs a server query through another domain altogether), and a gray background could fool you to think it's a Netflix phish. Clearly whatever system you're using is automated and clearly it doesn't bother checking the content of sites. That makes it unreliable, and I'm not coming here to beg to have it removed every time it screws up just because the name is similar or purposefully similar to another service out there. Thanks for convincing me to uninstall and remove all your software/domain lists.

It's double interesting because nobody would "accidentally" go to netflixfl either... it's not like the domain is "netflixd" or "netflixs" where you fat finger the d/s at the end and get users to phish that way. It's netflix{2 keys away F}{clear across the keyboard L}. So you can't even make that phishing claim either.

>timing out at present, which prevents my re-checking it.

I had rolling outages from 2:40am to 3:30am (MST). So I have no idea when you attempted to access it but it could have very well been down. Certainly not the hour ago that you posted that post. (3:30am MST was 6-ish hours ago).

• Staff

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Just wondering about purchasing the netflixfl.com domain - this is exactly what someone would do with dubious purposes. So, please accept this was blacklisted in the first place, as our team has enough experience with this already. We will review and remove the block if needed and keep track.