AVG passive mode/Malwarebytes conflict

AVG wants me to uninstall Malwarebytes, take AVG out of passive mode, and then reinstall Malwarebytes for a problem AVG created. I told them NO, until I check with you.

But, I have a Lifetime license on this PC and am afraid will not be able to re-activate the license. I had a problem where it would not re-activate before and it took several days with your support to fix it.

Will AVG's advice work and will I be able to get Malwarebytes lifetime back without problems?

It has no effect on how Malwarebytes actually functions, it just doesn't register itself with Action Center/Security Center in Windows any more so Action Center/Security Center no longer monitors its status.  Malwarebytes' tray icon will notify you if there is any sort of problem with it anyway (protection turned off, databases out of date etc.) so having it monitored by Action Center/Security Center is not essential.

If there's anything else we might assist you with please don't hesitate to let us know and thank you for choosing Malwarebytes to help keep your system safe :) .