exploit

Peterr2

Hello @Peterr2:

Thank you for reporting the system's issue with Google's Chrome and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) Beta.  The Malwarebytes' developers/staffers must have good log data for a thorough fault analysis to begin.

Please read the topic at [README FIRST] >>> Posts here need to include MBAE logs <<< and reply to this topic with the attached data requested in items #3, 4 and 5.

Thank you again.

Edited by 1PW

I have version 1.10.1.24 of Exploit and am only reporting that it indicates it works for Edge but not for Chrome.

I am running Windows 10 pro and read the material you referred me to but this seems not to belong to any of the readings.

Is Exploit supposed to be running with Chrome and if so is there any indication as in Edge?

Hello @Peterr2:

"Is Exploit supposed to be running with Chrome and if so is there any indication as in Edge?"

Yes, while using W10x64Pro (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.540), as with Microsoft's Edge browser, the present Google Chome stable channel release (Version 60.0.3112.101), is designed to, and does, correctly shield with, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) Beta v1.10.1.24.  When Google Chrome is launched, MBAE Beta may briefly raise a system notification tray tooltip if the option was enabled in the MBAE -> Settings tab for "Show system tray notification tooltips".

As requested in my first post above, If Malwarebytes staffers are permitted to inspect the FRST logs, and the archive file produced by zipping the entire contents of "%ProgramData%\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit" (most frequently located at C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit), their expert evaluation may be made for the system in question.

Users may also verify any MBAE Beta shielding's correct .dll injection by following the procedures within sticky topic in this subforum, How to verify that MBAE is working correctly section #2.

Lastly, does the W10 system in question have not only MBAE Beta v1.10.1.24 installed but does it also have any edition of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 3 (MB3) installed? (The two should not be installed at the same time on the same operating system due to undesirable redundancy interactions.)

Thank you.

Edited by 1PW

The reason I did not do as you said is because I am not good with pcs.

However, when open exploit and chromes & shows exploit is running and it shields Chrome. So I am happy with that. Although the selection for tulip is checked no tulip appears but that's OK.

I am still going to follow your directions to see if i can do it.

Thank for your help.