My first thoughts on MalwareBytes

SamDil

Product-wise: 10/10

I used to work for a leading rival company of MalwareBytes as a Search Engine Optimizer for the Support Portal. Someone there on the forums mentioned about the power of MalwareBytes. Ever since then, I got curious and bought the product soon after I left the company and now hooked onto it to the point of renewing my subscription

The Problem:

For the most part, the browsing experience is a drag, right from the homepage to a product page or to a customer-facing problem support page. Try fixing this!

Google now tells us that it uses site speed performance as one of its ranking signals. 

The Suggestion:

Try getting the web development team to work on the site speed. Hire a search optimization consultant to get rankings to appear naturally on search engines. Make use of virus/ransomware outbreaks to create timely articles to let new customers download your free stuff. This way, the reach is bigger. 

When I see, next to useless anti-virus companies ranking for generic or specific threat terms, it baffles me why you people haven't done anything about this when you deserve to be in the top 5 search rankings.

Try implementing my suggestions: the sky is the limit!

I hope I wasn't too rude!

Take care and keep up the good work!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very belated welcome to the forum, @SamDil, and also welcome @webeagle. A Search Engine Optimizer isn't something I've heard of before, but I myself have been trying to spread the word of MalwareBytes as far and wide as possible. Maybe you can give me some more direct advice?

If MalwareBytes had little button links that I could include in my signature on other forums, then that'd be helpful too.