bittorrent download block

i tried to download bittorrent but Malwarebytes blocked it- bittorent allows you to download large files

also the malwarebytes icon in the 'tray' doesn't the waring symbol indicting  I need an update i have to open it and click check for updates this is not a big problem but i thought i post it

Hello @Arsenal123:

Many users have come to understand that torrents are one of the top sources of malware intrusion.

1) Please copy and paste into your next reply the entry in your system's appropriate Website blocked report that documents the blocking action you described above.

2) Please follow the steps within the locked/pinned topic at Having problems using Malwarebytes? Please follow these steps

3) In your next reply to this topic, please only attach the three (3) files separately that are developed above: mb-check-results.zip, FRST.txt, and Addition.txt.

4) Additionally, please consider left-clicking the "Follow" button, near the upper-right corner of your topic, to receive timely email notifications about updates to your topic.

Thank you.