need help, question on mbam 3 and its impact on gaming computer

hi all, i have a gaming computer, i have Kaspersky internet security 2017 on it, and even Malwarebytes 3 premium.

since mbam 3.0 became more efficient than 2.0, kis and mbam can go in conflict and the computer performances can be affected by it, right?

so i decided to keep mbam 3.0 on computer but turned off, using it just for manual scans (i never go on any website or download any application, i just play popular videogames with this gaming pc)

so, what are the best settings to don't impact performance with mbam? (i mean, boot mbam with pc booting, etc. etc.)

if i turn mbam  off, there's no load at all from mbam, right? or does it have any secret process anyway? 

thank you 

Hello @ParanoiaBoy

To be honest you should not have any issues running MB 3.x premium and  KIS shold not have a large impact on your system and I would not recommend turning off Malwarebytes.

If you are really concerned about the impact of scans on your machine, you can go to Settings /Applications and choose the "Lower the priority of manual scans to improve multitasking" option.

That should not cause too much strain on your resources.

LowScanImpact.jpg

thank you for your answer, however can you give me a suggest about the question if it takes any resource/process when turned off? and why wouldn't you recommend to turn it off ?(in my case i use it just for playing videogames and nothing else, i wouldn't go on internet/download anything if it's off)

Edited by ParanoiaBoy