57 minutes ago, Firefox said:

LOL.... the one on the main site is what they have as "stable" but this CU4 version is more stable if you ask me cause it fixes issues with the main one on the site...

After applying the update, I'm still getting "Updates are not current." Plus, I restarted it too after an attempt to update it.

Edited by blasphemous24

2 hours ago, blasphemous24 said:

After applying the update, I'm still getting "Updates are not current." Plus, I restarted it too after an attempt to update it.

Let's get some logs since its still not updating for you.... (Once you get the logs, please start your own topic so we can work with you one on one, as this topic belongs to @Honey097)

1. Since that did not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  2. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU4 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

I moved all your posts together so it's easier to read. Based on your logs however, the issue looks to be that you have blocked our activation servers. You'll need to remove the following two lines from your HOSTS file and then re-activate by restarting Malwarebytes or by going to Settings -> My Account

0.0.0.0 serius.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com

Edited by dcollins