Malwarebytes 3.0 will not download database updates

I posted here to provide a percentage of occurences based on experience and in that way contribute to the discussion. My goal was not so much to debate about license things. However...

19 hours ago, Porthos said:

For 10 or less endpoints(computers)

In the order confirmation I received for my 37 licenses of "Malwarebytes Endpoint Security" the first sentence is:

"Your subscription of Malwarebyte Endpoint Security has beend renewed and automatically updated to Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium".

Is there a business Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium?

However, as Anti-Ransomware is now a part of the business package we will go back to Malwarebytes for Business and use the central administration feature - as soon it is officially released for Windows 2016. 

In the meantime I appreciate any help in getting Malwarebytes 3.0 up and running again.

2 minutes ago, dcollins said:

We have identified a solution and are working on testing/implementing it and hope to have it available soon. I will follow up when we have more information

@ChrisHaag at this time, there is no business version of Malwarebytes 3

Thank you for the update.

Also, to followup on @ChrisHaag question, there is no business management console ability yet for version Malwarebytes 3.0. Is this something that is in the works?

Good job Malwarebytes! Works nicely on all PCs without any user action.

Let me add some additional motivation to bring Malwarebytes 3 to the business version: Any web protection - including Malwarebytes business 1.X - we have tried so far creates DPC latency issues. When using video or audio applications (as we do) or playing games during worktime (which we don't do...to my knowledge0), then DPC latency issues produce crackles in audio or interruptions in the video stream. 

Malwarebytes 3 is the first we used that does NOT cause DPC latency issues. All runs smothly with beautiful DPC latency values.

We would greatly appreciate if you could support Malwarebytes 3 in the Malwarebytes Management Console.

2 minutes ago, ChrisHaag said:

Good job Malwarebytes! Works nicely on all PCs without any user action.

Let me add some additional motivation to bring Malwarebytes 3 to the business version: Any web protection - including Malwarebytes business 1.X - we have tried so far creates DPC latency issues. When using video or audio applications (as we do) or playing games during worktime (which we don't do...to my knowledge0), then DPC latency issues produce crackles in audio or interruptions in the video stream. 

Malwarebytes 3 is the first we used that does NOT cause DPC latency issues. All runs smothly with beautiful DPC latency values.

We would greatly appreciate if you could support Malwarebytes 3 in the Malwarebytes Management Console.

Yes, i too am waiting for the management console for Malwarebytes 3. I love the ransomware feature and how they rolled all the features into one complete package.

• 2 weeks later...