(files.)catbox.moe 66.150.188.176

cats_

I'd appreciate being removed from the block list. A scan as of this posting with MalwareBytes shows no malware on any of Catbox's files. I'm sure this is in relation to an issue I had with Spamhaus a few days back. Its since been resolved. Thanks.

All of the files on that page (that are actually malicious, and aren't just generic "malware site" listings) have been removed for the past 3 days. A lapse in my malware scanning allowed a blitz of uploads to be spread (i.e. ORDER LIST 2017.JPG.zip uploads).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Whoa hey, a necrobump and I didn't even get an email notification about my site being blocked when you give out a free 2 week trial of premium to all MBAM users, causing the biggest shutdown to my website I've seen in a while. 

Well, that file has been removed for about 4 days now, You guys were just quicker on the draw than my scanner (ironically I use Malware Bytes to scan my user's files). Would appreciate a declassification, and maybe an email to admin@catbox.moe next time? <3

4 hours ago, cats_ said:

(ironically I use Malware Bytes to scan my user's files)

FYI.

Malwarebytes does not target script files. That means MB will not target; JS, HTML, VBS, .CLASS, SWF, BAT, CMD, PDF, PHP, etc.

It also does not target documents such as; PDF, DOC, DOCx, XLS, XLSx, PPT, PPS, ODF, etc.

It also does not target media files;  MP3, WMV, JPG, GIF, etc.

• 1 month later...