Windows 10 profile/login problems after full scan

I installed the trail version ( I had been using version 2 ) ,  did a full scan,  and a reboot as recommended after the scan completed.

After reboot, I could not login to any user profile.  Windows kept creating temporary profiles.   I have de-installed the product as I don't trust it.

Hello and Welcome

Did Malwarebytes detect and remove something after the scan?  Are you able to attach the last scan log so we can see what was removed?

Your best course of action may be to seek help from our trained experts to get your computer back up and running smoothly.

If you want to get expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Yes, the scan found items.   I do not have a log because I could not logon after your product broke my system!   You have a problem with your design,  fix it.  Glad I tried the trail version.  It is no good.  I'll stick with version 2 for now.   Fix the problem or your product will be listed as "bad" on several websites and forums.!

On 3/3/2017 at 8:46 AM, Tundmatu said:

Same here. I need any help at all, as I need my pc back to normal.

You can recover from a locked/corrupt profile.  Just google it - "Recover corrupt windows 10 profile"   but you need to have another account with admin rights on the computer in order to fix your account.