Malwarebytes 3.0.5.1299 keeps reverting to 3.0.0

Hi

I am having trouble with my program, details below,

13th Jan - Program has reverted back to 3.0.0 and license details are gone.

Uninstalled 3.0.0 used cleanup program and removed mbae64.sys in safe mode
then installed version 3.0.5.1299. Threat scan completed as per version 3.0.5.1299

14th Jan - Version has reverted back to 3.0.0 and license details are gone.

This is not the first time this has happened. Running Windows 10, 64bit.

Any clues as to how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Trigger

15 hours ago, nheimler said:

It's a known issue.  

Thank you so much.

Now that I know that it is known, it is certain that I am less worried.

For me : it reverts only after a boot in safe mode. Do you think that I'm a lucky guy ?  But if it is a "known issue" (as hundreds posted via this forum) I am not worried, a "patch" will be posted as soon as possible).

I reported this to support last week and the only response I've received was to ask me if its been resolved.  Well no, its not been resolved! I just noticed that when I look at this in the control panel>programs it says its 3.0.5. It doesn't show that in the Malwarebytes window.  Still shows 3.0 and an update is available. I've tried to install the update multiple times and still end up in the same place.

On 17/01/2017 at 10:22 AM, dd5087 said:

I reported this to support last week and the only response I've received was to ask me if its been resolved.  Well no, its not been resolved! I just noticed that when I look at this in the control panel>programs it says its 3.0.5. It doesn't show that in the Malwarebytes window.  Still shows 3.0 and an update is available. I've tried to install the update multiple times and still end up in the same place.

Yeah same here been to Support all you get is generated email, with useless info, that still hasnt been fixed, well looks like they will be definitely losing customers at this shocking rate, been loyal customer to them for years, and mb3 is the worst so far, there isnt even a Download for the previous version 2.2.1.1043 on site either anymore :-(