Tracing keys and Winsock and others ?

Gt-truth

hi

I just ran a scan with adwcleaner and it found and have to clear out this one . this was mean something have change the protocol setting or set the setting incorrectly ? correct ? if so.... what about the others items ?

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock2 - Deleted C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
:: Winsock settings cleared
:: " Image File Execution Options" keys deleted
:: "Prefetch" files deleted

• Staff

Hello,

"Reset Winsock Option" is available in case of a malfunctionning network connection after an adware has messed up with the Winsock catalog. Even if it's shown in the logfile, it doesn't always indicate a malware or an incorrect setting, but simply that the some elements were not correctly referenced in the catalog.

If you're interested, you can take a look to the Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winsock

Regards,

in fact I have been ran other tool before I ran adwcleaner which is may the cause of this incorrectly changes to those settings . and yes some adware or any others type of malware will make a changes in there .... so my question is adwcleaner have fixed those changes of network settings now ?