something weird is going on .... not really sure !

hiya there .

I want to ask how much malwarebytes is cost ?

and also I want to ask something about how many website malwarebytes has ?

why there a pop-up massage to tell my to buy for the program ? (p.s a nag massage is popes-up from time to time on the website ?! )

and why there isn’t any downloaded link for the malwarebytes program ? it’s just a button to buy it ! something weird is going on .... very weird really ...!

Every time I went to the purchase page is give me a different price? why is that ? Someone probably setup it a fake page?

Edited by mrdodrop

Hi:

A Malwarebytes staff member will correct me if I am wrong, but:

This is the link to the official Malwarebytes online store:
Malwarebytes Online Store
I'm not aware of different sites, at least for US customers. 
Perhaps there may be different landing sites for foreign customers.

The regular price for 1 PC is $24.95 per year for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM).
However, if one purchases multiple licenses at the same transaction, there is a small discount (with the discounted price calculated at the time of checkout) (#1).
There is also an option to select a 2-year subscription, to lock in the price against any possible future increase (#2).

There are similar options for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) - discounts for multiple licenses and a 2-year price option.

Unless there is a sales/marketing promotion, I'm not sure of why you would see a different price on different visits to the purchase page.

So, if you are seeing something different and/or if you are being directed to different web sites, then perhaps you could please provide a screen shot and/or a link (either munged, such as hxxp://www.weirdsite.com, or in code tags, such as the following:)

http://www.weirdsite.com

Thanks,

2016-09-21_4-32-19.png

Edited by daledoc1
fixed screen shot

Also:

5 hours ago, mrdodrop said:

and why there isn’t any downloaded link for the malwarebytes program ?

Where are you looking for the download link?

https://www.malwarebytes.com/products/

See screen shot.

Also, here are the direct links:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

or

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam/

The installer is the same for Free, Trial and Premium versions.
A 14-day Trial will be offered during the setup wizard, by default, unless the user opts out.
The Trial will revert to the Free version after 14 days, if it has not been activated during that time with a valid license.
Premium users ACTIVATE the program with a valid, paid, license Key (or ID and Key, if an older, legacy, lifetime license).

Thanks again,

2016-09-21_6-21-44.png

9 hours ago, daledoc1 said:

Hi:

A Malwarebytes staff member will correct me if I am wrong, but:

This is the link to the official Malwarebytes online store:
Malwarebytes Online Store
I'm not aware of different sites, at least for US customers. 
Perhaps there may be different landing sites for foreign customers.

hi

yeah this link seems to me the right one as in your and here a screenshot for the page .

and I have notice also the other website is still using of .org and not com ? and

Currently the other site is used in 19 languages. While this site is used 9 languages ?

XX://store.malwarebytes.com/342/purl-mbam-sem-3-w
7 hours ago, daledoc1 said:

Also:

Where are you looking for the download link?

https://www.malwarebytes.com/products/

See screen shot.

Also, here are the direct links:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

or

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam/

The installer is the same for Free, Trial and Premium versions.
A 14-day Trial will be offered during the setup wizard, by default, unless the user opts out.
The Trial will revert to the Free version after 14 days, if it has not been activated during that time with a valid license.
Premium users ACTIVATE the program with a valid, paid, license Key (or ID and Key, if an older, legacy, lifetime license).

Thanks again,

2016-09-21_6-21-44.png

9 hours ago, daledoc1 said:

The regular price for 1 PC is $24.95 per year for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM).

However, if one purchases multiple licenses at the same transaction, there is a small discount (with the discounted price calculated at the time of checkout) (#1).
There is also an option to select a 2-year subscription, to lock in the price against any possible future increase (#2).

There are similar options for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) - discounts for multiple licenses and a 2-year price option.

Unless there is a sales/marketing promotion, I'm not sure of why you would see a different price on different visits to the purchase page.

So, if you are seeing something different and/or if you are being directed to different web sites, then perhaps you could please provide a screen shot and/or a link (either munged, such as hxxp://www.weirdsite.com, or in code tags, such as the following:)

http://www.weirdsite.com

Thanks,

2016-09-21_4-32-19.png

Thanks for details and information! and see the others screenshots blow

in the other website there’s no download links for any Products and also there is no menu bar on the top of the website ???? even the footer is being Different ! moreover A pop-up massages over there will shown to ask you to buy for it . 

xx://buy.malwarebytes.org/us/
xx://buy.malwarebytes.org/bundle/us/
xx://buy.malwarebytes.org/uk/?sfc=sem-bs_nb_uk_en

CpWz_23714.png

CpWz_23713.png

CpWz_23716.png

CpWz_23717.png

CpWz_23710.png

CpWz_23711.png

CpWz_23712.png

CpWz_23715.png

Edited by mrdodrop
add more info and screenshots and links !

• Administrators

Hi @mrdodrop, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The two screenshots of the Shopping Cart are both legit.

If you noticed the URLs, the extra tags at the end determines which versions of the shopping cart you see. This is done purposefully by our Marketing team. In your first screenshot, that has the "purl-consumer?x-source=website" ending, means you clicked the "Buy Now" from our website. The second screenshot with the "purl-mbam-sem-3-w" means you got to special promo deal. Which is why the price is lower in the second shopping cart. There is also a warning right below the "Price" stating that you get the promo price for one year, after that year, you will be charged the regular price on renewal.

Any of the buy.malwarebytes URLs are landing pages run by our eCommerce team. These typically are special promos they run, which is why you see a lot of "Save XX%" and different pricing. The pop-ups you show on your screenshots are legit. After a certain amount of time passes without a potential customer interacting with the page, a pop-up will appear to try entice that potential customer back and to pull the trigger and buy.

After the promo expires, all these URLs will simply redirect to our regular Shopping Cart.

We made the switch to almost all of our websites to say .com (with the exception of the forums, which will remain .org). If you type in malwarebytes.org this will redirect to the .com version, similar to if you type in blog.malwarebytes.org. I'm not sure why buy.malwarebytes.org is not redirecting, but I'll let our eCommerce and web team know.

Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Thanks,
Cecile