An infection seems to be infecting my Internet.

I posted a topic in the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help forum because I believed that Malwarebytes had been blocking sites like Steam and imgur because they'd been blocked immediately after I ran it, but it seems that wasn't the case.

I ran Malwarebytes once more since the last reply of that post, so the log.txt file has changed.

I'm using a Macbook Air running OS X 10.9.5, and my preferred browser is Firefox, though other browsers like Safari can't access Steam and the like either.

log.txt

• Staff

Hi,

My apologies on the delayed response, I was out of town all last week.

Looking at your log, you've got a VSearch infection that's giving our current engine some difficulties. We're working on a fix for this issue, but in the meantime, please contact support if you haven't done so already. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac and choose Contact Support from the Help menu. This will send information about your system and the infection to our support folks, and they'll be able to help you. (They've got a script that should be able to remove the infection, but it's not something we want to post here at this time.)