juicebox pro

sunnyjim

Reference: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4a454ae99f0c4b37c027f3cae15759e5bd3de00b159894f933db13bb407cd41d/analysis/ Unsigned

Hello sunnyjim and :welcome:

Available data strongly suggests a false positive, and since the following pathname has been entered in MBARW GUI -> Exclusions, and the binary has been uploaded to the developers, please allow the entry to remain until you are requested to remove it:

C:\Program Files (x86)\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro\JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.exe

At any time, a MBARW development team member, QA team member or Staffer may request the above temporary exclusion be altered/removed.  Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.

• 4 weeks later...

both machines with your ransomware beta showed the program disabled for some reason  and I clicked fix now and start protection - on one machine it worked = on the other one where I had made juicebox an exception a while back,  it wont start

In fact I started Juicebox and it said it was going to delete it - I tried again to make it an exception *and it does not show up any more in exceptions no matter how many times I try to list it )- but after restarting, expecting the juicebox exe to be deleted - it was still there - and the that was when the program (on that machine) was disabled. No idea when it disabled itself on the other machine

I installed the latest version on the machine which would not start your software and it still does not work

I did not try uninstall it yet

Hello sunnyjim:

Please create the following zipped archives for MBARW developer team analysis:

Create a .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
Create another .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Please attach the zipped archives to your next reply.  Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.