Just a one tme fee?

Yep! For private, home use, its a one time fee of 24.95. :D I just purchased it about a week or so ago and am very happy with it. Had been using the free version since late March.

Are you going to buy it?

If you are using it for corporate use however, then there would be a yearly fee.

With the paid version, is that just a one time fee or a yearly fee?

Yep! For private, home use, its a one time fee of 24.95. :D I just purchased it about a week or so ago and am very happy with it. Had been using the free version since late March.

Are you going to buy it?

If you are using it for corporate use however, then there would be a yearly fee.

I work for a non-profit organization. The license appears to say a yearly fee is required for the pay version.

However, I want to run the free version without the extras. Can I run the free version on the organizations' computers or

do I have to pay just to run the "free" version?

• Staff
I work for a non-profit organization. The license appears to say a yearly fee is required for the pay version.

However, I want to run the free version without the extras. Can I run the free version on the organizations' computers or

do I have to pay just to run the "free" version?

Be prepared to have the info to prove you're non profit when you send the info in. We need that.

timcin:

This link should provide you with the information that you are looking for:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

:D

hello mountaintree16

just to let you know that the "Helpdesk" link (one ot two at the very bottom of the Malwarebytes Corporate Inquiries section in the middle of that page) isn't working at the moment. You get an "Oops! page can't be found" type error.

@ Marcus

Ohh thanks :D I'm not an admin or anything, so I can't do anything about it, but I'll let an Admin know about it :) I noticed that too the other day actually. Thanks for bringing it to someones attention.

hello mountaintree16

just to let you know that the "Helpdesk" link (one ot two at the very bottom of the Malwarebytes Corporate Inquiries section in the middle of that page) isn't working at the moment. You get an "Oops! page can't be found" type error.

• Staff
hello mountaintree16

They may be working on that page still as far as the helpdesk link goes.

Oh okay. I wasn't sure. I sent AdvancedSetup a PM just in case. :D

They may be working on that page still as far as the helpdesk link goes.