Malicious main page?

Hello! Im new to this website, and I require some help!

Yesterday I was playing some Counter strike 1.6, I joined an server that claimed to have really fast servers and no lag.

Suddenly my game alttabbed and 10+ windows popped up asking me permission to download some CMD file named Gameboost. I clicked cancel and force closed the game.

Now whenever I open my browser I am getting redirected on a cs-boost site. That site, somehow has my IP and says that I need to pay (10+ USD) via paypal. I clicked cancel and left the page. I deleted my CS 1.6 completely from my Steam folder and PC. After that I have been getting booted offline from my network. I talked to my network provider and I agreed on getting some thing called VDSL or something like that I cant remember. Anyway I got a little bit out of the point. My browser sometimes has as a main page something called yousearching or yoursearching and I cant seem to remove it with MalwareBytes or with Adware cleaner. I dont think I have anything illegal, cracked or pirated on my PC since it is 2 months new.

Thank you for any replies/help! ^_^

I also have some pictures of the yoursearching and the csboost thing!

YOURSEACRHING.png

CSBOOST.png

Hi!

Welcome to Malwarebytes' Support Forums! I am Blackbird and I will help you removing any malware that might be present on your computer.

An important WARNING to all individuals reading this topic:

All advice in this topic was given specifically for this user and this computer!! Performing instructions given by me in this topic on other computers may harm your computer's infrastructure and can cause serious damage to them!!
Please don't perform the steps given by me or other Helpers in this topic when you are not the original Topic Starter, but start your own topic with a question for help. You will get help from a trained and qualified Helper to clean up your computer from any present malware when you do so.

General rules:

• From now on, don't use this computer anymore to access your bank account or any other serious business where you have to login for, untill I've told you your computer is clean from malware.
  • Be patient waiting for my answer. I'm doing the best I can to answer to logs as soon as possible, but I'm handling multiple topics at the same time. Please feel free to remind me of your topic by sending a link to it by private message, when I didn't get back to you after 24 hours.
  • Don't change anything on your computer in the period I'm helping you, except when I tell you to do so. So don't add/remove any software (programs, drivers, etc.) and don't change any hardware. If you really need to change something that can't wait, please inform me directly, by posting it in this topic or - if private - send me a private message containing an explanation of the changes made by you. This gives me the possibility to give you good advice.

Rules about advices from me:

• The Helpers active on this board first got a full training in removing malware and providing support to people who got infected. Also they were trained to resolve any problems caused by malware infections. Please use the programs I provide to you only when under supervision of a trained Helper. This, because using these programs without supervision can cause damage to your computer.
  • It's possible that your virus scanner, anti-spyware program or any other malware protection program or policy tries to block one or more of the programs provided by us. If that is the case, please always allow those programs to run and/or allow the provided changes to be made. If needed to run our tools properly, temporarily disable your anti-malware programs.
  • Always Save tools provided by me to your Desktop, unless I give you other instructions. Don't ever run tools directly from the internet, because this can stop them from working properly. Also never save tools to any other locations than your Desktop.
  • If you have any problems while following my instructions, stop there and tell me the exact nature of the issue.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Rules about posting results:

• Always copy/paste the logfiles in your replies completely. If a logfile doesn't fit into one post, please add the logfile as an attachment instead. If this still won't work, please inform me.
  • Never change something in the logfiles!! Include them in your posts as they were provided by the tools. This way I'll get a clear view on your system's situation. If you change the logfiles, it will take more time to clean up your computer.
  • Don't post logs using CODE, QUOTE or FONT tags. Just post them as direct text.

Things I want you to do before performing the steps below:

• Please enable your system to show hidden files: How to see hidden files in Windows.
  • Make sure you're subscribed to this topic. Click on the Follow This Topic button at the top right of this page, make sure that the Receive Notification box is checked and that it is set to Instantly.
  • Even though we do the best we can to help you, removing malware includes risks. Therefor I advise you to back-up all of your important files to a CD/DVD, external drive or flash drive. For instructions/help, take a look here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance for keeping above rules in mind. :)
Maybe they look like unnecessary rules, but practice teaches us they are needed to help.

Now, let's continue with the steps you need to do:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. We need to temporarily disable any cd-emulators active on your computer, as they can impede the interpretation of logfiles provided by our tools.

• Download Defogger and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click Defogger.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  • When the program has opened, click the Disable button.
  • When Defogger asks for a confirmation, click Yes.
  • Wait untill you get the "Finished" message. Click OK.
  • When Defogger asks you to restart the system, please allow the program to do so immediately.

• When an error occured while using Defogger, look for a file called "defogger_disable.txt", which should be located at your Desktop. Post the contents of this file into your next reply.
  • You can enable the cd-emulator software again by running Defogger again and clicking the "Re-enable" button. Only do this when I told you your computer is clean again.

2. Download AdwCleaner and save it to your Desktop.

• Close all open windows.
  • Right-click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  • When the program has started, click the Scan button and wait untill the scan has finished.
  • Make sure everything (on all tabs) is selected, and click the Clean button.
  • It's possible that AdwCleaner asks you to restart the system. It's important that you agree with this.
  • After restart a logfile will appear. Please post the contents of that logfile in your next reply.

3. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and save it to your Desktop.
If you already got Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on your computer, please go to step 3-A.

3-A. Start Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

• On the Dashboard tab, click the Update Now button, to update the definitions to the latest version.
  • Then click the Scan tab. Select Custom Scan and click the Start Scan button.
  • In the window that appears, check the box next to Scan for Rootkits. Also, select all drives, except for CD/DVD-drives. After you have done this, click Start Scan.
  • Follow the instructions given by Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
  • If any items were found during the scan process, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will ask you what you want to do with those items. Please quarantine all items.
  • It's possible the program asks you for permission to restart the computer. If so, please allow MBAM to do so immediately.
  • Save the logfile in txt-format and copy/paste it in your next reply.
  • Note: If you can't find the logfile, look at the "History" tab. Select the most recent logfile (you can see the creation date in the log's title).

4. Please read and perform the steps described on this page: I'm infected - What do I do now?.
Post the logfile from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool into your next reply.

5. Please provide me a detailed description of any computer problems you're facing, together with the logfiles mentioned in step 1 - 6.

Good luck! :)