How do I remove the last update?

Apparently the last update for my product is blocking any site I take surveys on. There are sites that I have done surveys for (a little supplemental income) for years. I enter the domain of the "offending" link, and it still will not let me do them.

This is not good, and I may have to uninstall MalwareBytes for good. I have liked and recommended this program to friends and family, but I need to be able to do surveys....from several different companies.

I purchased this product from Walmart, and is almost due for renewal.

How do I stop this? There are too many survey companies that I participate in to make exceptions of them all. The exclusion option just is not cutting it, as there are too many.  I should be able to just tell it not to block this site, but it won't accept it.

I would like to just remove that update that is causing so much of a problem for me.

Thank you.

Hello and Welcome!

You can temporarily disable the web blocker feature while you are filling out your surveys, then turn it back on when done.

Simply right click on the MBAM icon in the system tray and uncheck Malicious Website Protection.

Of course we don't recommend you keep that off.

Along with what @Aura has requested can you provide a copy of your Protection log (in text format) as well as the three requested logs below?

We would need more info on the system....

Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs
(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Thank You,

Firefox